Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lord of the Rings


The Lord of the Rings movie series is the epic adventure of middle-earth characters as they try to defeat the evil Sauron and his accomplice Saruman in their attempt to rule the world. Many powerful rings were made to maintain peace in the world; but Sauron made a last ring that ruled all the others. Follow Frodo on his adventure to try to destroy this ring, making his way through Mordor, the land ruled by evil. The powerful ring captures the soul of anyone who puts it on, taking hold of them and making them suffer through its power. This thrilling sequel is full of breath taking scenery and heart stopping cliff hangers that will leave you wanting more. 



5 comments:

  1. Ceci,
    I really enjoyed this post because I am reading the Lord of the Rings and I think it's great that you wrote about it because it is a great book and a great movie. Also it makes me read more.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ceci, I really liked your post. I am also reading Lord of the Rings and have watched one of the movies, and you're right it is amazing. You did a really good job of making your entry clear so it is easy to understand. You also put in a lot of detail so it was really interesting. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED THE DETAIL YOU PUT ON THIS POST BECAUSE YOU MADE IT SOUND A LOT LIKE A SUMMARY OF A BOOK! I ALSO SAW THE THREE MOVIES OF LORD OF THE RINGS AND I AGREE, IT IS AWESOME. LIFE-LIKE CREATURES RULE THE EARTH AND THE SKY AND THAT MAKES I SCARY AND AT THE SAME TIME AWESOME. I DON’T HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR YOU TO CHANGE SOMETHING. THIS POST IS PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved the detail that you decided to write about a movie. It is not just any movie, it has a sense of maturity and it makes all fantasy scenes look realistic. I liked that you explain in this post, what the rings are for and how they are protecting them. Keep up with your good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ceci, I really liked your movie selection because Lord of the Rings is awesome. I really liked how you explained the movie with out spoiling it for the people who havn't seen this movie. I think your post was really good. Personally I wouldn't do any changes to your post, you should be proud of your self because this post and your whole blog is awesome. Frank.

    ReplyDelete