Monday, February 6, 2012

ART.

I created this sculpture in my 8th grade art class. We were trying to replicate the 'baroque' style that has many little details.

Art is my passion. I love it, everything that has to do with. I love drawing, painting, creating and making. When I start a project its like I'm transported to a whole new world, I leave every worry and struggle behind me and I get focused on what I'm doing, ready to accomplish something new.

My world would not be the same without art. Art is an inspiration for me and its part of my life today.


3 comments:

  1. I love art too its so much fun and you never want it to end. Like art class the time goes flying without you noticing. I especially like drawing its my favorite technic of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceci, I just knew that you like painting and drawing. I wouldn’t know that you like art if I didn’t read your posts. The most thing I like about this post is the picture of your art work. I really want to see your drawings, paintings, and your other art works. I really like your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like art too. I really enjoy this post because you say what you love it. Also because you explain the different types of art that you can perform. I connected this post with myself because you help me draw really cool stuff too. This post is great!

    ReplyDelete